ASTE members operate their business activities on a strict code of ethics as defined below…
An ASTE member MUST at all times…
- Observe and comply with the laws, legislation and regulations of the country, state or territory within which operating
- Behave with complete professionalism in all aspects of business dealings and activities
- Observe local regulations specifically concerning the safety, security and well-being of minors and young adults
- Treat all young people with the same degree of respect, professionalism and ethical behaviour as would be afforded any adult
- Demonstrate innovation with goods and services offered to suit or adapt specifically to the needs and wants of young people
If at any time it is reported to ASTE that a member has behaved in a manner contrary to this code, we have a method of investigation and remedy on hand. If you feel that a member has breached this code, please use the form below to make your initial report. Once submitted, a member of our management team may contact you for further information about your report.